Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards Yu-Gi-OH! Heart of my Cards

This was fucking rad, loved it!

Flash, please. Flash, please.

I relate to this so much lol. Nice work on this!

Robot Jobs Robot Jobs

I'd say this was worth all the work you put in, very well done and has a good sense of humor ^^

antdung responds:

You have no idea how much that means to me!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This place has one hell of a history behind it, that's for sure. Great job everyone! :D

Chaos Incarnate Chaos Incarnate

Killer energy, love how the song is structured as a whole. Awesome work on this!

EliteFerrex responds:

Thank you! This one's a real passion for me. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Sumerian Infiltration Sumerian Infiltration

In my opinion, this sounds a bit too intense for a puzzle-solver, but I could definitely see it in an RPG. That aside, the song itself is great. I love the overall feel of it, like there's a constant air of tension. Really dig that bit at 2:17 with the more isolated instrumentals too. Good stuff, too bad the game never came to fruition. At least some sweet music came of it :3

Burn7 responds:

Haha, well thanks for checking me out still. The game was... Not terrible, but it just didn't work. We ended up having too many members on our team to get anything done effectively. People overwrote each other's code, ideas were shot down that would have been cool... It's really weird doing these gamejams because I'm just sitting there at the deciding table like "Idgaf man, I just make the sounds".

Fate is Real in Fairy Tales Fate is Real in Fairy Tales

Yo, you remember those older tracks of yours, 'Lighter' and 'Violet Poison?' While the techno wasn't present here, the piano definitely gives me similar vibes. I've always liked how you use piano in your stuff, either coupled with other instruments, or by itself. This particular track has a real sound of despair to it, and could easily fit in with a dark atmosphere like you'd find in Binding of Isaac. I don't know how I'd feel about lyrics being present, since I think it's pretty strong as is, but I'd be curious to see another side of it.

Glad you're doing better now, and hope that sticks with you :)

Project 0v0 Project 0v0

You say 'awful traditional style,' but the drawings all have such great personality to them. I really love the look, and pixel or otherwise, the art is very strong. Looking forward to seeing more of your new project in the future :D

Piano Stream Piano Stream

Nice and smooth, really like it :D

antdung responds:

Thanks, Axel! Nice to hear from you again :)

Only Human Only Human

I love the detailing, especially in the eyes and hair. Awesome work :D