Fate is Real in Fairy Tales Fate is Real in Fairy Tales

Yo, you remember those older tracks of yours, 'Lighter' and 'Violet Poison?' While the techno wasn't present here, the piano definitely gives me similar vibes. I've always liked how you use piano in your stuff, either coupled with other instruments, or by itself. This particular track has a real sound of despair to it, and could easily fit in with a dark atmosphere like you'd find in Binding of Isaac. I don't know how I'd feel about lyrics being present, since I think it's pretty strong as is, but I'd be curious to see another side of it.

Glad you're doing better now, and hope that sticks with you :)

Cell Theme Tribute [DBZ] Cell Theme Tribute [DBZ]

You tightened this up very nicely! It's a little hard to tell, but it feels like the drums got a little more punch and the synths are a little more prominent? I could be off, but overall, it feels stronger than it was previously. I also like the ending with the notes dropping off. Great work mate :3

The Surgeon [DOOM] The Surgeon [DOOM]

I know I already said before, but I like the mix, it's a fun listen. While the piano is still a highlight for me, I think my favorite part would be the 1:00 - 1:24 bit, great stuff there. I also never knew that about the original Doom music, interesting that that's how it came to be.

Burn7 responds:

Doom is a very interesting story overall, I'm kind of... obsessed with it. Mmmm... John Romero....

O_O ANYWAY Thanks a bunch again for "playtesting" some of my songs, I'm giving that cell theme a pretty thorough rework since I've heard from a few people now and I want to try and make it as good as I possibly can.

Depths of Wickedness Depths of Wickedness

As usual, I'm not familiar with the source material, but this was a really great track! The guitars and drums compliment each other nicely, and it all has awesome power to it. The calm bits were exceptional as well. Loved the intro, and 1:40 - 2:06 was a good break to build up to the rest. Great stuff, nice work mate! :D

Burn7 responds:

:D I always appreciate you taking the time to check out my stuff, even when you don't know the source material. If you're curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sa7cRml5w8

It's pretty barebones so it left me with a lot of room to improvise which was cool.

Anyway, thanks again for being you! 'Cause you da best.

Jingle Battle Jingle Battle

This is really catchy, like it a lot, nice work!

Nova Sidus Nova Sidus

Really like this, very solid work :D

One More Fantasy (demo) One More Fantasy (demo)

Sounds great so far, looking forward to the full version :D

Deep Blue Deep Blue

This is really cool, I'm sure your friend will totally love this :D

Heroes Never Die Heroes Never Die

This version does feel a lot tighter and has some more power to it overall. Very nice work bro ^^

Thanks amigo! Glad you liked it! :D

Overwatch Time (Old) Overwatch Time (Old)

I haven't heard any of the actual music for the game yet, but this is a nice catchy loop you got here. Have fun with the game :3

Burn7 responds:

Oh, I fucking did. I also posted a remastery of this version if you were interested in checking it out.