Robot Jobs Robot Jobs

I'd say this was worth all the work you put in, very well done and has a good sense of humor ^^

antdung responds:

You have no idea how much that means to me!

For Mom For Mom

This is incredibly well done, loved it bro, awesome work :D

(The end made me tear up haha)

antdung responds:

Thanks, man! Glad you enjoyed it!

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Amazing work dude! The Exodia bit really got me haha

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

This place has one hell of a history behind it, that's for sure. Great job everyone! :D

Fate is Real in Fairy Tales Fate is Real in Fairy Tales

Yo, you remember those older tracks of yours, 'Lighter' and 'Violet Poison?' While the techno wasn't present here, the piano definitely gives me similar vibes. I've always liked how you use piano in your stuff, either coupled with other instruments, or by itself. This particular track has a real sound of despair to it, and could easily fit in with a dark atmosphere like you'd find in Binding of Isaac. I don't know how I'd feel about lyrics being present, since I think it's pretty strong as is, but I'd be curious to see another side of it.

Glad you're doing better now, and hope that sticks with you :)

Cell Theme Tribute [DBZ] Cell Theme Tribute [DBZ]

You tightened this up very nicely! It's a little hard to tell, but it feels like the drums got a little more punch and the synths are a little more prominent? I could be off, but overall, it feels stronger than it was previously. I also like the ending with the notes dropping off. Great work mate :3

The Surgeon [DOOM] The Surgeon [DOOM]

I know I already said before, but I like the mix, it's a fun listen. While the piano is still a highlight for me, I think my favorite part would be the 1:00 - 1:24 bit, great stuff there. I also never knew that about the original Doom music, interesting that that's how it came to be.

Burn7 responds:

Doom is a very interesting story overall, I'm kind of... obsessed with it. Mmmm... John Romero....

O_O ANYWAY Thanks a bunch again for "playtesting" some of my songs, I'm giving that cell theme a pretty thorough rework since I've heard from a few people now and I want to try and make it as good as I possibly can.

Piano Stream Piano Stream

Nice and smooth, really like it :D

antdung responds:

Thanks, Axel! Nice to hear from you again :)

Only Human Only Human

I love the detailing, especially in the eyes and hair. Awesome work :D

Doki&Nabi's summer Doki&Nabi's summer

This piece is adorable, very nice work :D